Thursday, November 10, 2011

Its OK....



Its Ok Thursdays

Its Ok That....

I still get livid when I think about Casey Anthony getting off and that she is walking around a free women! 

I could care less about the Michael Jackson ho-rah BUT I think that Conrad Murray was not the sole person responsible for his death! He had a handful of enablers but Conrad Murray is the one that has to sit in prison for it???

I get so upset when I see the people rioting over the Penn State coach! Come on people he could have helped prevent people from getting molested!! WHY OH WHY would you be fighting for this man? 

Ok I am over my "things in the news" rant! 

Its Ok that .....

I still make a Christmas list :) I put this book on it last night and I am pumped about it! 
The Beauty Book for Brain Cancer

That I slept through my alarm this morning and didnt make it to the gym - really this is not ok but  I will go tomorrow!

That I have been to Starbucks every day this week - I have a giftcard dont judge! 

That I am obbssessed with the Corporate Perks system at my work! 

10 comments:

Julia Miller said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Most things in the news just annoys me or makes me cry (sad stuff really gets to me), so I don't watch it as much. ;0) Thanks for sharing.

Nicole said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh don't even get me started on those rioters at Penn state! Are friggin kidding me!? This isn't about football this is about a human being who didn't stand up for a child who couldn't! He failed to protect him & god only knows who else! You don't just sit on that and think well I told me boss UH NO! you needed to 911!!! Ok sorry I am done I am just so sickened by it all.

I need a Starbucks gift card stat! =D

The Price Family! said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I agree 100% on the rioters at Penn State and with the Michael Jackson/Casey Anthony! It makes me sick!

Jennifer said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Those rioters are just plain stupid to me. Apparently they think it's ok to help cover up molesting a child.

Regarding Conrad, he should go down IMO since he is a DR and should have told Michael NO! when he insisted on all that medication.

Kimberly said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I have no idea when those students are defending tha man!!! Makes me sick.

Holly said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh I am sooo tired of the PSU stuff! I live a short drive from PSU so it has literally taken over the area. So annoying, they are all guilty.

rkjalernpan said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Soo annoying to not make it to the gym! Glad I found your blog.

Pamela said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

The Casey Anthony trial still makes me mad too!! Yay for Starbucks :)

Tess said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This is such a cute post - and you know what, everything you listed off IS totally ok! This is always one of my favorite features in Glamour, and I may have to join in next Thursday!

Shelli Ryan said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

The news continues to disappoint me! :( I am going to check out that Beauty Book!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...