Thursday, November 17, 2011

Its Ok...


Its Ok Thursdays


Its OK That.....

I am up earlier on my day off then I am when I have to be at work - this really isn't ok but I got things to do!! 

I almost done Christmas shopping! 

I think I am burnt out on Starbucks - I am not 100% about this yet but as of this morning I am! 

I have already had my Christmas tree up a week and I doing the mantle and outside today(pictures coming soon)! 

I talked to the Ex multiple times this week and not once did "I think I miss him"- It took a long time to get over him and I am and I am not going down that road again! 

 I am overwhelmed at work! My to do list grows everyday but you know what I am grateful for my job and so lucky that I love the people I work with! 

The first thing I thing of when  I wake up in the morning is that very soon I will be in the same house as these people and I am beyond excited about it! ....

I have not turn on my heat yet this season because I am to cheap to pay for it! I can layer and turn on the heating blanket! 


7 comments:

Holly said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Yay for having your Christmas tree up already! I'm trying to hold off for another week but I'm getting anxious! Can't wait to see pictures :)

The Pettijohn's said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am thinking this weekend our tree is going up. I cannot wait any longer. I wish we could have waited on turning the heat on but with a three month old I decided against it.

Life With Lauren said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Can't wait to see the pictures of the decorations! I have started Christmas shopping but nowhere near done yet!

Monica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love that your Christmas tree is already up. I keep trying to wait until next week but I don't know if I can.

Lori Alexander said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You have such a fun personality and really seem to enjoy life. I really enjoy reading your blog. It brightens up my day!

Blessings,
Lori

Monica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thats great that you are so ahead on your shopping already! I also have the same thing going with my ex and I am glad to not have the feeling of wanting to go down that road ever again.

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love the moment when you realize that you're over the ex...it's the best.

I keep hearing about these heating blankets...must investigate.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...