Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Not so Wordless Wednesday!

LOL! If you follow me on Facebook then you know I have been seriously begging people to vote for this picture! 
My little brother is doing a contest at Bass Pro Shop and whoever has the most likes wins!
BUT the catch is there has been some major competition building with this contest! 
My brother called me the other and said "Its getting serious bring on the bloggers"! 
So lets bring on the bloggers! 
Go here and click like thats all you have to do!!! 
THANK YOU 

3 comments:

Rachel said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

done! I hope he wins, it looks like he has a LOT of votes!

Sarah Ann said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Done! :) Good luck to him!!

I'm doing a giveaway on my blog!! Check it out!
sarahannrogers.com

SweetTeaInSicily said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I "liked" your brother's picture! I hope he wins! Good luck ;)

-Ashley

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...