Monday, November 28, 2011

Rainy Monday....

Cleaning....
Wrapping....
Throwing Away....
Trips to Goodwill....
That is what my weekend consisted of! 
It was super warm on Friday and Saturday so that is all I needed to get busy in my house! 
I opened the windows to air out! 
Cleaned base boards, cleaned out closets, cleaned out drawers, cleaned out craft rooms!
Let me tell you something it felt good to throw out! 
 I was embarrassed last night because the neighbor asked if she could throw something in my trash cans and I told her no because they were full - so full that the lid wont close all the way! 
Yesterday was another story!
Nashville had a major temperature change over night and it was COLD, DARK and RAINY! 
I tried to fight off the urge to nap and well the nap won! 

Last night I had a small panic attack because I was wrapping my presents and they just looked sad :(
I usually go all out at Christmas... buying this and that and everything I see! 
This year I am just not doing that! 
No one needs anything SO I am MAKING myself stick to the one gift rule!
Its sad looking but my bank account thanks me! 
No fear though because this cool dude is getting more then one gift from his Aunt Beth

I will be hugging this little boy in 24 short days!!!!!

3 comments:

Lil' Woman said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I need to purge, I will probably go crazy on my house after the holidays.

Makay said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What a cutie!
And I know! I KNOW! I am not buying much either---- BUT I am on Pinterest incessantly--- and making a BUNCH of gifts. :) So much fun... and so personal, not to mention inexpensive!
Makay
www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

He is too stinking cute!

I need to do my baseboards.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...