Thursday, December 22, 2011

Day One....

Surely friends you didn't think I wasn't going to post pictures did you??

I love this boy more then words can explain and I am so glad they are here!! 
Lets just get busy with the pictures :)

"Good Morning Aunt Beth I am helping Nana make french toast!"

"Just cuddling with my Granny"


"I know you love taking my picture but I am in the bath for goodness sake"! 


"I love the lotion Nana"


We gave Maren and Michael an iPad so we were playing with that! 


Snack Time! 


BLOCKS


PURE SWEETNESS! 


Honestly It doesn't get any cuter! 




Mom and Her 2 boys! 
I mean Ryan you got a lot going on the beard, the hat and the antlers! 


Speaking of beards Tristan seems to love it! 


Uncle Ryan and Baby Tristan! 


Granny, T Man and George snuggling! 


I love my nephew! 

6 comments:

Kimberly said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

he's a cutie. Enjoy your time with him.

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your Mom must be so happy! That little baby is the cutest!!!

Monica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oooh he is soooo adorable! Hope you have a great Christmas!

Lil' Woman said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What a cutie!!

Dragonfly Tales said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Soo cute! I hope your family had a great time & Merry Christmas to you! Love your blog.

Monika Kanon said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi,

I read your great post.I am a follower of it. Nice . However, I am conducting a site on reiki healing.

Healing Art Forms is an online distant healing center founded by Nicole Lanning.
visit it: reiki healing

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...