Friday, December 2, 2011

Hello My Name is Friday!

Pinned Image

YAY we made it to Friday! 

Yesterday was a crazy day in Nashville!! 
Yesterday morning we had some weird thick fog during rush hour and had a 50 plus car wreck on the interstate
There was one death - a 28 year old guy who just got married! 
So Sad! Pray for his family!

One of main bridges downtown got hit by a barge and they had to close it! 

A lady got kidnapped and robbed from one of the local mall parking lots! 
She was getting in the car and man slid into her back seat and held her a t gun point! 
Robbed her and eventually let her go and stole her car. 

Then an old Vacant Firehouse burned down last night! 

I am telling it was one of those weird days in Nashville!! 

I have a super busy weekend planned this weekend! 
I guarantee I will be here Sunday night saying I need a day off from my weekend! 
I have the big office Christmas party tomorrow night!
I am excited and a tad nervous because I have planned the whole thing! 
I think this is the biggest thing I have ever planned!
I will let you know how it goes! 
Cross your fingers! 

I have Comcast coming out tomorrow morning! 
I am going into the situation with an open mind! 
I never have good luck with Comcast but maybe tomorrow will be better I am not holding my breath! 


Ok time to get busy!
Happy Friday! 





OH YEAh.... I almost forgot! 
PLEASE GO Like my brothers Bass Pro Shop Picture!! 
Follow this link Click like and you are done!! 


THANK YOU!!! 

5 comments:

Ashley @ The Sweet Life said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh my gosh, it really was crazy around here yesterday! I'm glad I wasn't the only one to notice. And the story about the guy who died in that huge accident.....so, so sad :( :(

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Excellent blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers? I'm hoping to start my own blog soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Would you advise starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I'm completely overwhelmed .. Any recommendations? Bless you!

Monica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow that is a whole lot of crazy in one day. Those are the types of days that make me want to stay in bed. Good luck with your Christmas party!

Val said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow! I thought stuff like that only happened here in Los Angeles.

Happy Friday!

Lil' Woman said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow, what a night!
It would be crazy if just one of those happened but all on the same night. Eek.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...