Monday, December 12, 2011

Its The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!


Here we are again on a Monday morning! 
I am not even going to give you the "I am so busy" talk this morning! 
Instead I am going to give you a BIG Random post with straight out of the camera pictures and there are a lot  of them! 

Lets do a quick weekend wrap up before we get started, shall we?
As I type that I cant remember what I did, LOL! 
My Mom was sick  and I took care of her and played with the little Zoe, love that dog! 
I helped a friend do his Christmas shopping - we  went to the mall - it was crowded but it was fun! 
Yesterday I baked, didn't clean, learned a science experiment from the neighbor, helped Ryan with his computer, spilled my Starbucks all over the floor at Wal-mart, bought a stranger a gift card at Wal-Mart and spent some time with The Pioneer Woman Cookbook! 

Now onto the pictures! 
The girls had a cookie and wine swap party! 
It was so fun! 
I love these girls and so happy that I can call them friends!

Here are some of the cookies....


This is the only gift I wrapped this weekend! 
I need to get busy on this! 


I got a camera strap cover...


I love this dog! 


My favorite ornament at my Moms house! 


He still has a beard but he has a new computer! 

My Mom and her tree! 


A sample of my decorations just to prove that I Have decorated and I promise this week I will have up a decorating post! 


Playing with the camera! 

Again Playing....

Thank you Pioneer Woman for making me the most love employee in the office today! 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thank you for taking care of me you were a great nurse! Love you ..Mom

Makay said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

The pics are wonderful! And I love this post- the "raw" family posts are always the best...
And your Mom's comment--- so sweet. :)
Ky

Lil' Woman said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Great pics!
Your tree is gorgeous and can you send me some of the cinnamon rolls. :)

JulieAnn said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You can't post pictures of cookies and then not put recipes on too... I'm drooling ;)

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love a new computer, but he needs a new HAT! LOL

Those cinnamon rolls look AMAZING!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...