Monday, December 5, 2011

Man I Love December!

GET FIRED UP!!!!
BUT whats really exciting is that it is 
DAYS till this Baby Boy comes to see his Aunt Beth! 

I seriously cant wait!!! 
I Skyped with him the other day and I swear he is the cutest little thing around! 
I sent him a Monkey backpack and a flannel shirt- He is coming to TN he needs Flannel! 

Did y'all have a good weekend?
Mine was hectic but good! 
We had our office party and went great! 
Food was Yummy, drinks were flowing and the venue was gorgeous! 
Cant ask for anything better! 

Its ANOTHER busy week! 
Working Late, Cookie Swaps, Doctor Appt's, Big Meetings at work, New SparkleSource media clients, Deadlines, Dinner Dates, Ironing, Wrapping, Camera's to Learn, Blog Post to be Done, Craigslisting.
Goodies to be Baked, Pioneer Woman Cinnamon Rolls HAVE to be made, Bills to Pay, Catching up with the Bestie...
Man I love December :)

This post is short and sweet but as you see above I have a lot to do! 
Be back tomorrow - MAYBE with Christmas Decor Pictures! 
Oh yeah my Neighbor has made some fun stuff for my house I will share....

2 comments:

Jessica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Pioneer Woman Cinnamon Rolls are the best! My kids request them often! In fact it is in high demand for Christmas! ;0)

Just the Two of US said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm excited for christmas too! I bet you are excited, you get to see that cute baby!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...