Tuesday, December 20, 2011

MMMMMM....

Its Tuesday!
I am going off my second night of not getting a good night sleep- I blame stress! 
So this post is going to be straight random....
Are you ready?

Tomorrow is little man day! 
That sweet face is going to be in Nashville!
Maybe thats why I cant sleep because I am so excited! 

I am cooking for a lot of people of Christmas Eve and I cant make up my mind on what to make! 

My iPhone 4s has a terrible battery life and it is making me NUTS! 
When I google it so many things come up about it so I know I am not alone on this and I have faith that Apple is going to FIGURE it out! 

I saw a resturant fire on my way to work this morning...
It was a greasy hamburger place so the smoke was intense! 

I found two more gifts that have to be wrapped! 
At this point this is what my gifts will look like....

I have a small obsession with the Pioneer Woman! 
I just love her!
Her cookbooks are the best and I love her show! 
Thats all....

I didnt bring a lunch today and I dont think I can eat Jimmy Johns again!
What to order? 

Ok I am off to get busy I have a ton to do today but I want to stop in and say hi, share my randomness and say...
Pinned Image

Oh yeah have I mentioned that I have already gotten 2 things for Christmas that came in a box in like this?


MMMMMM......
Stay Tuned! :)  

6 comments:

Neely said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That baby is soooo cute!

Hannah @ The New Black said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'd heard talk of a PDub show happening but I didn't know it was actually on now. What network is she on?

Monica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Any gifts that come in a blue box are happy makers :)

Rebecca Bany said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I loved that completely random post. Hope you get some sleep soon!
www.rebeccabany.com

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You love what comes in those blue boxes and both items are very pretty!! Tomorrow this Nana will smother my little grandson with kisses!!! Mom

Lil' Woman said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love the Pioneer Woman too...she just seems like such a sweetheart.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...