Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Plan

I am restless today....
There are things that I want to do...
Places I want to go...
People I want to see! 
I want to have babies! 
I want to ADOPT babies! 

I think I need to take a deep breathe and SLOW down.
LOL! 

Do you ever get like this?
I need to stop panicking about the future and enjoy the day! 
I am so very lucky and grateful for my life but I cant help to worry about the things that I am missing or that I think I am missing! 
I know that God has a plan for me but if he could just give me a little hint to what that is I would appreciate it :)

Ok I know this is a weird post but this is whats going on in my head today! 

3 comments:

K said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You're not alone! I'm in the same boat too I feel like : )

Francine said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Beth,
I just found your blog not too long ago and I just have to tell you I love it!!! I also wanted to tell you that you are not alone.. although I am NOW with an amazing man and planing to marry I have had those same feelings and often! Just hang in there all your dreams will come true!! Have a great day!

Dragonfly Tales said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am like this regularly! My finals ended today so i've calmed down a bit, but it's nice to read about how others get as restless & impatient with the 'now' as I do! Great blog, by the way!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...