So I promise I haven't disappeared from this blog!
You cant get rid of me that easy!
Everything is insanely busy right now!!! I am pretty much behind on everything at this point!
BUT I wanted to drop in and say HI! I have 3 post in the works and each with what seems like a million pictures!
Dont loose faith in me friends I WILL get caught up.... it might be in January but I will get caught up!
So I have been seeing this Christmas Survey on other blogs so I thought that it would make a great post for today!~
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper all the way! I cant pass up the polka dot paper from Hobby Lobby!
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial-lets be honest my tree goes up at the end of October a real one would never last!
3. When do you put up the tree? LOL EARLY!
4. When do you take the tree down? Usually Christmas Night or the day after
5. Do you like eggnog? Nope it actually makes me gag a little.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? My American Girl doll and the cradle my Pap-Paw made for her!
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Nope
8. Hardest person to buy for? I would say my brothers
9. Easiest person to buy for? My Mom
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? MAIL
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? LOL I cant think of anything off the top of my head but I always hate when my Mom and Granny would give me Bra and Panties and I would have to open it in front of everyone - so embarrassing!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Christmas Vacation but of course!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Honestly I shop all year long for gifts!
14. Ever recycled a Christmas present? Yup
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Probably my Moms broccoli casserole and my Grannys breakfast casserole
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? White lights all the way!
17. Favorite Christmas song? O Come, O Come Emmanuel or Let It Snow
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? nope but I feel Rudolph is the important one :)
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? I actually have a big Red Glittery M on my tree this year (pictures to come)
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? We do gifts among the siblings Christmas Eve at my house, go to Moms to do Granny's gifts then we all stay at Moms and do Santa that morning-
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Being so busy!!
23. Favorite ornament, theme, or color? I have a ton of ornaments but I think my Fave is the red truck my Mom gave us in Memory of my Pap-Paw(he had a red truck)
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? To spend Christmas with family and to be able to wake up and watch Tristan LOVE Christmas - I am in luck because that is what I am getting-