Monday, December 19, 2011

We Have Arrived...

Good Monday Morning! 
We arrived to the week of Christmas but most important we have arrived to the week that Tristan is coming to Nashville! 
Cant wait to see that baby boy!

Did y'all have a good weekend?
Mine was busy, which seems to be the story of my life! 
Saturday I got my hair done - 

Then I had to run some errands and then it was me and the wrapping! 
I hauled everything upstairs to the craft room (please let me add that this task included 2 flights of stairs and some heavy gifts)! 
Here is my craft room in case you were wondering :)

I got busy! 
I wrapped for a solid 3 hours! 
We had a few mishaps but all is done and BACK downstairs under the tree! 

Yesterday was Game on...
My house needed to be clean, the car needed to be washed, trips to Wal-Mart had to be made, laundry needed to be done, bathrooms needed to be cleaned, RedBox movies needed to be ripped and returned, casseroles needed to be made, Christmas cookie dough needed to be made, furniture needed to be moved, sheets needed to be changed, decks needed to be blowed off and cleaned, things needed to be returned to Target, Christmas Eve menus needed to be planned, Craft rooms needed to be cleaned, light bulbs needed to be changed, computer updating needed to be done, reports needed to be written, PowerPoints needed to be finished and Sonic Happy Hour needed to be visited and GUESS WHAT all that was done! 
Lets just say no one needed to rock me to sleep last night! 

Tonight I have a Hot Date with the ironing board and Christmas Cookie making! 

4 comments:

Monica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow sounds like a very very busy weekend! I wish I had been this productive now I have to try and do it all after work every night!

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Pretty...Pretty...You and your home both....Mom

Lil' Woman said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I need to get on my gift wrapping :)

{annie} said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your hair looks great! Who does it??? I'm in need of a new hair dresser!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...