Thursday, December 1, 2011

A whole lot of Random....

Pinned Image

Can you believe it is December already! 
Frankly I cant believe it is Thursday!!! 
Time flies when your having fun! 
I have never been so busy at work then I am right now! 
But you know what I love every minute of it and I am THANKFUL for it! 
I told  my Granny last night that I have decided I have an issue with electronics - the issue being I LOVE THEM! The newer, cooler, faster the better!
The MacBook(my LOVE), ipad, iPhone 4s, new camera, Cricut's, KitcheAid, iPods.... I love it I guess electronics are my thing! 
Steve Jobs is looking down and smiling at people like me! 

Ok we are going random from here! 

My Christmas Decor post will be coming as soon as I figure out my new toy...
For Black Friday I got the Sony NEX-3 camera! 
LOVE already and I cant wait to use it! 
   I was up until the wee hours of the morning watching YouTube videos on how to use it! 

The office got a Keurig and you would have thought we struck Gold! 
Everyone loves that thing! 

I got the iPhone 4s and we all know I love me some Apple products - I consider myself a Mac Person now! 
With that said I dont love the battery life on this phone! 
Does anyone have any tips????

Its my friend and coworkers birthday and we are taking her to PF Changs for lunch! 
Its the small things that I like to share with you....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Karena!!! 

I am having all my friends over next week for a wine and cookie swap and I cant wait! 

Oh yeah did I mention that I am going off all of my bladder medicine????
Oh I dont think I did!
BUT I AM GOING OFF ALL MED's!! 
You have no idea how excited this makes me but I will be MORE excited if my bladder will actually work without them!!! 
CROSS YOUR FINGERS PEOPLE - 
My last dose was yesterday and we will know next Wednesday if I can stay off of them!!!!!!!!!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME!!! 

4 comments:

Laurin said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This article has a lot of good suggestions on how to manage your battery life: http://www.macworld.com/article/163372/2011/11/managing_battery_life_for_ios_5_devices.html

Happy Thursday!

Christal said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

YAY!!!!! Congrats on getting off the meds!:) I'll be thinking happy bladder thoughts!

Just the Two of US said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love Random post! Awesome camera!

Ben and Emily said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Neat camera!!

YAY for no more meds!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...