Thursday, January 5, 2012

AAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMAAAAAAZZZIINNNGGGGGGGG!

Good Thursday Morning Friends! 
I have a crazy busy day ahead of me! 
We are getting ready for our Company's Annual Retreat and there is so much to do! 
My to do list is officially 2 pages - Yikes! 

Have y'all seen the HGTV Dream house of the year?
]
I mean honestly who do I need to talk to about living there! 
I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! 
Check out this kitchen! 


And if you ever need me I will be in here with my washers and dryer! 

WOW! LOVE that house! 


You all know I watch Live with Kelly everyday - I admit that I DVR it everyday and watch it every night! 
I cant help it I am a Kelly Ripa fan! 
Yesterday David Duchovny was the co-host and let me tell you I was cracking up! 
I dont know much about him but he had a super dry sense of humor on the show an that just cracks me up! 
He had to work out with Kelly and Brooke Burke and lets be honest I was laughing out loud and Watched it twice! 
The weirdest things crack me up! 


Ok here is product plug of the day! 

AAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMAAAAAAZZZIINNNGGGGGGGG! 
I got some of this during the Bath and Body works sale and I dont think I will ever use any other lotion again! 
You all remember my lotion addiction here! 
Well that will never look like that again because this is the only lotion that I will be using! 
It smells so good and I love how it feels! 
RUN dont walk to your Bath and Body works and get some immediately! 

Well this is my random post of the week :)
I am off to sort thru emails and return calls!! 
Have a good day friends! 

2 comments:

Fashion Meets Food said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

oh wow! Wouldnt it be nice to have that house! xo

Monica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Omg that house is amazing! I have to try that lotion out :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...