Tuesday, January 17, 2012

And Then There was Kate!

Good Morning! 
I took a impromptu blogging break over the long weekend! 
I hope everyone had a great weekend! 

I woke up this morning with some major eye issues! 
The issue being allergies.... I guess! 
 I apparently was not thinking and put eye makeup on - MISTAKE! 
I was a hot mess by the time I got to work and now I just look tired with red eyes and streaked makeup!

Yesterday I got some snuggle time with baby Sean Patrick! 
LOVE him! 
He is so precious and snuggly! 

We had a red carpet over the weekend! 
You know I love me some red carpet! 

First and foremost I have to give it to Giuliana Rancic!
I just love her and she did a great job on E! 
She did amazing and I think we will be seeing so much more of her in the future! 
I honestly think they could do away with Seacrest so she could run the show! 

Here are a few of my faves! 
REESE WITHERSPOON
 photo | Reese Witherspoon
I am a fan of the Reese Witherspoon! 

CHARLIZE THERON photo | Charlize Theron
I thought Charlize Theron killed it! 

NICOLE RICHIE   photo | Nicole Richie
I love me some Nicole Richie! 

SALMA HAYEK photo | Salma Hayek
I didnt so much love Salma's dress but I thought she looked gorgeous and happy! 

JESSICA ALBA   photo | Jessica Alba
Seriously Jessica Alba was in my top fave of the night! 

GEORGE & STACY photo | George Clooney
LOVE them together! 
I am going to call it now I bet she is the one for George! 

NICOLE & KEITH photo | Nicole Kidman
Still love seeing some Nashville on the red carpet! 

AMANDA & DAVID photo | Amanda Peet
Amanda Peet I LOVE! 
Dont love the dress but I love her! 

KATE WINSLET photo | Kate Winslet
I am liking Kate Winslet more and more!
I really like her hair color right now! 


ANGELINA JOLIE   photo | Angelina Jolie
I cant figure her out! 
She looked miserable to me on the red carpet and on the show! 
I feel like she might have a bad attitude! 

LEA MICHELE   photo | Lea Michele
FAIL! 
What in the world??
Rachel Zoe did not pick this dress!!!! 
I feel like she thinks she is hot stuff... not so much! 

ZOOEY DESCHANEL   photo | Zooey Deschanel
Another fail! 
I expected big things from Zoey :( 

KELSEY & KAYTE photo | Kelsey Grammer
These 2 are just gross!! 
I am upset with myself for even putting this picture on here! 
Team Camille! 

HAND SIGNALS photo | Ricky Gervais
I dont get him! I dont really think he is funny but I loved his cracks at the Kardashians! 

MOST WANTED HOST: GEORGE CLOONEY photo | George Clooney
Another George because lets face it I love him! 

 photo | Kate Beckinsale, Seth Rogen
And then there was Kate! 
 I tweeted it 
She was my FAVORITE of the night! 

3 comments:

Leanna Vera said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Charlize rocked my favorite look...I thought the dress was absolutely stunning!

Monica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love Kate Beckinsale!!

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Okay, WHO is the girl with George? She looks so familiar, but I can't figure it out (and I'm way too lazy to google it)!

Love these pictures...Angelina is probably so miserable b/c her arms are too skinny.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...