Monday, January 30, 2012

AND we ARE OFF!

Good Monday Morning! 
Pinned Image
It is the last full week before the big event here at work and my To Do list has a mind of its own! 
EEEKKK
SparkleSource Media is on a roll as well! 
SparkleSource Media

To say that I am busy would not be a lie! 
I also have other big things going on in my personal life as well! 
More on that later! 

I headed East for the weekend to visit with my Granny! 
We hung out - ate breakfast at MiMi's cafe (one of my fave's), shopped, we carried out her Christmas decor(we had a dog poo situation it was serious for a minute) to the barn, we looked at Southern Living magazines, we shopped for her new bathroom, we went to Hammers, we cleaned out her closest (I have a whole post with pictures coming about this) but look what I found.... CLUTCH HEAVEN! 

I couldnt believe it but it was so exciting! 

Ok Kids I am off to tackle this list! 

Oh Yeah my winning Red Carpet look from the Sag Awards last night is....
Dianna Argons dress I loved! 
Best Dressed at 2012 SAG Awards

and of course love Guiliana Rancic! 

I had 2 fave couples of the night 
George and Stacy of course! 
george clooney 2012 sags 01

                      John Krasinski and Emily Blunt


emily blunt sag awards john krasinski 03

Whaa Whaaa - my least fave of the night was Shailene Woodley
shailene woodley 2012 sag awards 03

Least fave couple! 
She looks a little like skeletor here! 
angelina jolie sag awards 2012 02

1 comments:

Ashley @ The Sweet Life said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Shew, I haven't been to a Hammer's in years! I loved going there as a teen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...