Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Blogger World I would like you to meet Sean Patrick...

Please let me start this post with this sweet angel boy! 

My sweet friend Jana(and her husband Josh)...
Brought Sean Patrick into this world on Christmas Eve! 
This little man has so many Aunts that love him so much already that its nuts!! 
Thank you Josh and Jana for sharing your little man with our group of girlfriends! 
Sean Patrick is lucky because I am a champ at finding the little boy clothes (ask Tristan) so he will be one styling little man! 
Love you Sean Patrick C! 


The break is over! 
Its back to work eve - how come that is not as exciting as Christmas Eve?
The days of cuddling with Tristan, lounging at Moms, not doing laundry, not even thinking about work are over! 
Back to the routine of life! 

I can't complain because It was a great break and I am super lucky to be going back to a job I love- even though playing catch up won't even describe whats waiting on me when I get back! 
I am proud to say that I am going back to work with a clean and organized house(well not my desk in my office)! 
2012 is going to be the year of downsizing! 
I have started a garage sale, craigslist, donate and trash station in my house and I am going to make great use of it!! 

Every year at this time I get in the mood to clean, decorate and decide that I don't like anything that I have! 
Well this year I made use of what I had and didn't buy new just rearranged! 
So I thought I would share some pictures! 

The Mantel...

The office...
See that printer? Remind me to tell you the story behind that bad boy! 



The dining room

 my theory is that if I keep the table decorated it won't become my catch all! 
I will let you know how this works out! 



Den...


There you have it my clean house! 
I am not sure why I decided to share that but oh well there you have it! 

FYI I just heard on the news that Gas will be going up in price big time as well as the price of Starbucks! I mean honestly come on people! I can't pay much more for gas without crying at the pump! AND I have decided that when I use up all of my Starbucks gift cards I will be done with Starbucks- this will be a post within itself but it looks like its good timing because I am not paying more for that mess! 

I will be back tomorrow for Wordless Wednesday! 

3 comments:

Makay said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

How cute is he? And Christmas Eve? What more could a parent ask for? I'm sure you are thrilled for them!
And your office!? Marvelous. I love it.
Makay
www.thebirdssay.blogpsot.com

Paula said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love the mirror above your mantel, all the organization in your office, and the idea of keeping your table set so that you don't put everything on it. I need to try that!

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

CUTE baby!

Love the owl pitcher...must find one like it for no good reason!

I also love that wine rack...did you make it?

Let us know how the decorated table theory goes...sounds promising!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...