Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I read....

I read in this months SELF magazine...
That it is just as hard for a person to completely unplug for 24 hours (phone, computer and iPad) then it is for someone to stop smoking for 24 hours! 

Now this is just hard for me to believe! 
BUT....
I started thinking about it and looking around my house! 
My iPad and iPhone are always wherever I am and I usually always have a visual on my laptop! 
This morning I looked at my bedside table and there sat my phone and iPad! 
While I am being honest the iPad is the last thing I look at before going to sleep and my alarm on my phone wakes me up and while my phone is in hand turning off the alarm I am checking my email!
I get to work and the first thing I do is set my phone on my desk and log on to my work computer! 
My name is Beth and I addicted to Pinterest, Cutie oranges and being connected! 


5 comments:

Connie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I know what you mean, honestly what did we do before the internet?

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

NO way you could 24 hours without your devices!! Doubt you could go an hour....KDM

Michelle Neddo said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am right there with you--Pinterest in bed before going to sleep and email first thing in the am. Yup, addicted, totally and completely.

jessica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

cutie oranges are the bomb!

oh and i'm completely plugged all the time also. one i get up in the morning i reach for my iphone and turn on my music. & from that point on i am totally connected till going back to sleep. lol i never i thought about it...

Jackie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You sound like me. I have my laptop & my phone right beside me all night long. When I wake up during the night, I check emails, texts, FB & Twitter. It's also the first thing I do when I am awake for the day. It's pathetic. Ha! But, I have PEEPS!! HA!HA! And, I just got a Tablet for Christmas...so...one more thing...and that's not counting my desktop from where I work from during the day. Geesh!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...