Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Im Back....

Im back and ready to go! 
I feel like an actual living person today and it doesn't hurt to blink! 
Yesterday I declared I am old and I just need sleep thats all there is to it! 
I went to bed last night at 9:30 and I dont think I moved till this morning! 

I had to go to the Apple store yesterday after work with my phone! 
 I was prepared to rumble over this situation! 
Nope... Matt was awesome and he rocked my socks off(Yup still cant pull that off)! 
As of this morning my phone is still not working right so it looks like I will make another appointment with Matt! 
To Matt's credit it worked right last night! 


I made this for the week! 
Pinned Image

Ingredients:
1 lb ground skinless chicken breast
1/2 c onions, chopped
1/2 c bell peppers, chopped
1 clove garlic
1 pkg taco seasoning mix
8 ozs taco sauce
1 c fat-free sour cream
1 c fat-free cottage cheese
1 c low-fat tortilla chips, whole or broken up
1 c low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
3/4 c salsa

Directions:
Heat oven to 400. Spray cooking spray on bottom of a 2-quart casserole dish; set aside. In a skillet, cook chicken, onion, peppers, and garlic clove until tender. Add seasoning mix and taco sauce; set aside. In a medium bowl, combine sour cream and cottage cheese; set aside. Place half the broken chips in the bottom of casserole dish. Add meat mixture to cover the chips, then cover the meat with sour cream mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and remaining crushed chips. Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until cheese has melted. Top with 3/4 cup salsa if desired.

Makes 8 (1 Cup Servings)

Nutritional Info Per Serving:
287 Calories; 4g Fat; 25g Protein; 34g Carbohydrate; 43mg Cholesterol; 2g Fiber;
Points Plus+ 7

Ok I have to get busy! 
My to do list is just sitting here staring at me! 
Have a good Tuesday and I will be back tomorrow! 
I will leave you with this lovelyness! 
Pinned Image

4 comments:

Monica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Yumm that looks delicious...

Hannah @ The New Black said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That sounds super tasty. I gotta admit, the cottage cheese caught me off guard but I'm gong to trust you on this one. I think I'll try it for dinner tomorrow.

Makay said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I know about the to do list- it's staring me down too saying, "STOP LOOKING AT AMAZING BLOGS AND DO YOUR WORK!" No thanks stupid to do list.
Ky
www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com

Paige said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That recipe looks yummy! Thanks for sharing. Will be adding that to the grocery list to try soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...