Thursday, January 19, 2012

In the News....

Good Morning Friends! 
So many things in the news right now so I thought I would talk about a few of those things this morning and of course just some of my random thoughts :) 

I have never been interested in going on a cruise but after seeing this I can pretty much completely mark it off my to do list! 
YIKES! 
I dont consider myself a strong swimmer or a big fan of heights so I think I will stick solid ground and fruity drinks on the beach! 

I watched and I am glad its back!! 
American Idol Returns: Best and Worst of the Season 11 Premiere | Jennifer Lopez, Randy Jackson, Ryan Seacrest, Steven Tyler

Its all about the GOP debates! 
Yes I have been watching....
Yes I have a favorite....
Yes I will share
BUT not just yet :)


Do you know who this guy is?
He is the guy that beat up a homeless man with a tire iron!
The homeless man asked for money and Young Lee instead of ignoring him beat him up! 
Oh yeah want to know who else he is...
Thats right the Co Founder of Pinkberry! 
I am so bummed by this because I love me some Pinkberry but I think my days of going there are over :(
I read yesterday that Pinkberry says they dont think they will act on this situation???? REALLY he beat an innocent man!!! I dont get it....


This isn't really a news story but I saw Jessica Alba plug her new eco business on Live with Kelly the other day and I looked it up and I liked it so I wanted to share! 
Check out the website here...
I know its for babies but still I like the concept! 

I am itching to plan a trip to my beloved NYC 
Pinned Image

Maybe this fine fella will be involved again! 


Ok I think that about wraps it up....
Oh wait a few more thoughts 

I dont like the skinny mocha from Starbucks - such a let down!
I have turkey chili for lunch for the 3rd day and I am not happy about it! 
My legs are extremely sore from the gym!  
I obssessed with Avocados!
My new favorite app is W.E.L.D.E.R - its addicting!
There is a compulsive throat clearer at the gym in the mornings and it drives me BONKERS! 
We have girls night tomorrow and I am excited about that! 
I miss this face! 


9 comments:

Sweet Tea In Sicily said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I live in Sicily (obvi...) and the cruise ship DISASTER is allllll over the news (I know it is in the States too, we have American TV too, haha) but it's twice as big here since well... it HAPPENED here on an ITALIAN cruise ship.

And to make it worse, the Italians are on a "gas strike" and currently rioting in the streets..... so those are literally the ONLY TWO THINGS on tv right now... literally every station 24-7. Yay! Looks like I'll be sticking to the American TV channels :)

xo,
Ash

jessica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

i'm not a strong swimmer either, like at all. i told my mom that i woulda probably drowned...and i am never going on a cruise again.

they're not even that fun, anyway.
good post.

Sara Lynn said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

At my old gym there was a guy who always seemed to get on the treadmill next to me and run but he cleared his throat every 5 seconds. He must have never got the hint that it was annoying since I left after about a minute! People just can be so unaware sometimes!

Amber Marie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This is an amazing post. :)
You do random with style, friend!

Ann said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Tag: You are it! I have tagged you!!! I hope you choose to play along - I look forward to reading your answers!!! http://annstersdomain.blogspot.com/2012/01/random-eleven.html

Brittany said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That is so scary about the cruise ship! I totally forgot American Idol was on!

Andy said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So much to say... Agreed. A(NOTHER) reason cruising is not for me.

Pinkberry...Maybe this information will help me stop my addiction.

And Jennifer Lopez...I sort of think I can copy her makeup looks. I can't. But it doesn't stop me from THINKING I can. Glad it's back.

Makay said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love love love loved this post... yep! Do them every week. :)
Ky
www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com

Bunnie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

oh no the cruise ship is soooo sad!

http://www.angela2bunnie.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...