Thursday, January 26, 2012

In the News....

Good Morning Friends! 
Last weeks "In the News" post got good feedback so I am going to start trying it out weekly and we will see how it goes! 

Surely you didnt think I was going to ignore the partial campaign speech  "State of the Union Address" did you?
I watched and honestly when this happen I teared up and couldn't really focus on what he was saying. 

Do you realize that you are looking at a miracle?
Do you remember when her doctor said they can only do so much and the rest would be up to God? Well apparently God has big plans for Mrs. Gabby Gifford! 
AMAZING!
 How can you look at her and not believe in Miracles?
The speech was good - I think he showed enthusiasm and the American people need that right now! He did say "Teachers Matter" - yes Mr. President they do and let me tell you something buddy they would really appreciate if they could make the money they deserve!!! 
Bottom line he is the President and we hope he is doing his best to guide the American people in the right direction!
And guess what I AM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN! 

Do you know who this cat is?
This is Michael Clair, DDS! 
He is the fine dentist that used paper clips as a tool during root canals! 
A PAPER CLIP! 
Hence my non love for going to the dentist! 

Pinterest is EVERYWHERE! 
There is even a whole article on CNN.com about it! 
You can see it here
I wonder if my Anderson Pin's????

Arizona's governor is laying it down on the President here! 
She does not look happy! 

I dont really know whats going on with Demi Moore but she sure is looking skinny these days! 
 I think it just proves money cant buy happiness! 
Demi Moore Suffered an Apparent Seizure: Source | Demi Moore


Ok Im ending this post with a New York City travel tip! 
Always wash your hands when you get off the subway! 
Pinned Image

7 comments:

Jessica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

lol! Oh my goodness! That last picture threw me for a loop and made me laugh so hard! Gross! Thanks for the news update! :)

jessica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

glad your gonna start doing these weekly. i love the randomness.

i need a news date i suck at keeping up!

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Demi looks sad and frail! The poor woman on the subway..how do you find these pictures..ha..Mom

Neely said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Demi Moore ooof

Kim Elkins said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You crack me up.

Lil' Woman said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

LOL at that lasy picture....I will now have this image if I ever get on a subway again.

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm totally behind, but you wrote this before the whole Demi-going-to-the-hospital fiasco, right? It's like you can see the future!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...