Friday, January 13, 2012

Its Friday the 13th!

Pinned Image
Its Friday the 13th! 



Yesterday on the news they talked about snow and now all the schools are closed??
 Are we the only state that freak out about the word SNOW??
I know that have to account for all the outlying areas but even on the news this morning they said everything was fine and to say that we got a dusting of snow would be an exaggeration! 
Oh well no school ='s no TRAFFIC! Yay me! 


We all know I love me some Pioneer Woman! Her show comes back on Saturday and you can pre order her cookbook! 
Did you see the post she did the other day?
She talked about 280 Daily...
Journaling 2.0

I like the idea of this! 
I love that I can do it from my phone! 
I am going to give it a shot and see if it something that I will stick to doing on a daily basis! 
I know I blog but I would like to keep more of a daily personal quick journal! 
Has anyone tried this?


Kelly Osborne looks so good now and I love this dress!
BUT....
What is that hair color??
If I asked my hair lady to do my hair that color she would laugh!
Why??? Kelly I dont get it- is it a Hollywood thing?



I still watch Greys and I am so happy that she has a baby! 

and I still secretly call him McDreamy :) 
Pinned Image

5 comments:

Ashley said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow... that hair... Is it gray? Wow.. We got a bit of snow in this part of TN, well we actually got more ice than anything, but yeah, around here if they even mention snow school is called off, but I can understand today since it's so icy!

Happy Friday the 13th!!

-Many Smiles!!

Heather said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Believe me, you're not the only city. In Starkville, MS we closed down for a day right when school started last year because of the possibility of snow, then it didn't snow, but they made us go the next day (when it did!) It's crazy! I'm with the previous commenter... gray hair?? I think so... weird! And yes, I love Grey's too and so excited about their baby! Lots of great stuff you chatted about today! :)

Monica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I was so excited when they got the baby back and I still call him McDreamy all the time...he can't go by anything else!

Tiffany said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I will always call him McDreamy!!!

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

And why WOULDN'T you call him McDreamy?

I loved when they got Zola back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...