Monday, January 9, 2012

Let the Games Begin!

Good Monday Morning to you! 
Its dreary in NashVegas this morning which makes it impossible to wake up and get moving! 
I will have to hit the ground running at work today! 
Everyday that goes by just brings us a day closer to the big retreat! 
Did y'all have a good weekend?
Mine was low key but I did get to hang out with one of my favorite people! 
He makes me laugh and I like that :) 
I am 2 seconds to becoming a Denver fan!
This Tim Tebow character is everywhere! 
I will admit I dont know much about him but yesterdays game was exciting! 

I have to admit a new addiction to you....
Its a serious problem! 
I am addicted to all things citrus! 
Its not just the cuties but grapefruits and oranges! 
I dont know whats going on! 
I need this addiction to pass because these little snacks are not cheap!! 

This is coming into my life very soon! 
The Henry Sectional from West Elm! 

6 comments:

Brittany said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love Tim Tebow and what he stands for! That sectional is awesome! :)

Monica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love cuties and Tebow! He does some pretty amazing things in the 4th quarter lol

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

We love Cuties in the Crazy household...they ARE addictive!

Tebow = hotness

I <3 West Elm!

Makay said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hop on over to my blog and read one of three of my posts about Tebow, or ALL of them to fill yourself in!
He's the best.
http://thebirdssay.blogspot.com/2012/01/it-is.html
:)
Ky
www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com

Heather said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Those cuties oranges are absolutely delicious!

Bunnie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am addicted to cuties!!!!

your newest follower :)

http://www.angela2bunie.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...