Friday, January 6, 2012

Pinterest

I will admit it...
I Beth am addicted to Pinterest
I honestly think the whole world is!
So I thought since it is Friday I was going to do a fun Pinterest post! 

I saw this last night and laughed! 
This is something my Mom would do! 
Its funny because my Mom bless her heart is just not the best with technology! 
I have tried a million times to teach her how to get her pictures to the computer and its just not clicking! 
I won't lie 99% of the time I loose my patients and just do it but I will keep trying! 
Love ya Mom! 


I am pretty sure this is true for everyone! 


No matter if I bought all the cool tins and organizing stuff my fridge will never ever look like that! 

I don't get mustache fad???

Do these places really exist?

This is my dream apartment... thats all! 

Im pretty sure that if this was in my house all of my frames would not be perfectly straight like that! 

And I still love him...

Happy Friday Friends!





9 comments:

Kimberly said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

oh your poor Mom.

ashley said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hahaha...that text is too funny!

LOVE that apartment, looks sooooooo gorgeous.

And of course you couldn't forget Anderson. :)

Marie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Well I had never been to pinterest before. Thank you, now I'm hooked :-P

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I do at least know what LOL means!!Ha...One day I will understand all this new faggle stuff...I did try and move pics to camera and deleted them all!! Good thing my daughter is computer savy!!MOM

ashleycottrell said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm can't break away from it either! I love your style so I to start following you. Have a great weekend. Crazy we live so close and I never see you out.

emily said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I made sure to quiz my mom and dad on what "wtf, lol" and the others mean!! ha!!

Love the fridge bins. Wish mine would look like that.

Laura Darling said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hahaha that first one made me laugh. And the mustache fad? I do not get that EITHER! I must be missing somethign!

Lil' Woman said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Haha...Pinterest makes me think I'm crafty when I'm really not.

Francine said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Girl the love for Pinterest is so shared by me!! I spend time everyday...the only downfall right now is I have more ideas for my wedding than time will actually allow for!!! Hmmmm maybe i should have two and than I could use all my ideas... ohhh and I could have two dresses... wonder if chad would go for it??? see this is what happens to me when I start thinking of Penterist!!! hahahha have a good weekend :0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...