Friday, January 20, 2012

Way to go Newt!


We made it to Friday! 
YAY! 
Its been a fast week - being busy at work makes this happen! 
I cant believe how many emails I got about my post yesterday! 
Maybe I should start doing a weekly news post?????
I only bought coffee twice this week and I got a tall! 
Y'all I am addicted - it affects my mood when I don't have it! 
The people at work are starting to think that its not a good idea I give it up! 
I have tripled my water in take in return that has been good! 

Have you all seen this?
Its been all over Facebook, Pinterest and blogs! 
If this alone doesn't scare people I don't know what will! 
Is this even true??
I mean if it is how is McDonald's even open??

I am an Apple Lover - I have made that clearer on this blog numerous times! 
BUT....
The iPhone 4s is making me crazy mad!
It will not hold a charge!
I can charge it all night long and I unplug it and it will be at 90%
The battery will be completely dead by noon! 
I have to completely recharge it everyday at least twice- 
That just cant be right! 
I am finally taking it to Apple this weekend... They better back there product! 
I will let you know how it goes....

Did you see this cat last night...
Way to go Newt! He definitely put them in their place and it was FANTASTIC!
I hope that he gets to debate with Obama because I think that will make for some great TV! 

Ok I am off to get busy! 
I hope you all have a great Friday! 

3 comments:

Gina said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I found the trick to my iPhone battery life is to NOT charge it overnight. I charge it until it's at 100%, then unplug. Sometimes "over charging" is the problem.

Also, if you clear your open apps once in a while, that helps too!

Makay said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh dear...
I hate Mickey D's. And now I am NEVER stepping foot in there again, or letting anyone.
Good grief.
Ky
www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com

Amy Powell said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I read about Newt's speech last night. sounds like I missed out not watching it!

have a great weekend :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...