Friday, January 27, 2012

What are your thoughts this morning?

We made it another week! 
Can you believe January is almost over???
Time is flying by!! 
Its quiet here this cloudy morning and its just me and my cup of Joe deep in thought! 
So here are my thoughts this morning....

Last night I was thinking about everything I have to so (of course) and I realized I have not had to pull my big coats out yet?
Its been a weird winter here in Nashville this year!
I wonder if it will get cold?
I wonder WHERE I have stored my big coats?
I wonder how much it will cost me to dry clean them??
Lots of wonders today! 

Would you wear this?
I dont know what this even is but dont most women try to minimize their midsection dont tape a pillow to it???

I want this exact look in my home someday! 
Pinned Image

I would also love to have room with painted stripes! 
Pinned Image

Oh yeah and I will have this  farm sink too please! 
Pinned Image

So many things I would do to a house- thanks to Pinterest! 
Should I start looking for a new house to buy???????

Happy Friday Friends! 
What are your thoughts this morning?

3 comments:

Jennifer said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This winter is definitely strange. It's 60 degrees today in NY!

That outfit is pretty strange but I am guessing it's an 80's inspired thing. Thought they said the 80's fashions were horrible??

Monica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love the striped wall too, I don't like whatever that girl has going on around her waist at all!

Lil' Woman said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love the striped wall and sink...I would love to have them in my future home.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...