Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wordless Wednesday - kinda!

My little brother is probably one of the most talented people I know! 
He called me the other day and told me he built a workbench and to stop by and look! 
I walk in and this is what I see...

 I don't think you get the magnitude from the pictures! 
 I was shocked and honestly impressed! 


These 2 bad boys helped create everything you see in these pictures! 

So professional and organized! 

See the wrenches hanging - those were my great grandfathers! 


If you look closely you can see J.R. Hines engraved on this wrench! 
He labeled EVERYTHING... he didn't like to share :) 

The good ole Cougars football helmet! 
All the players had one of these hanging on the football field fence their Senior year! 

The plaque that hung on our first dogs dog house! 


This is just a big mess waiting to happen! 

I see a Pinterest project coming on! 

Just for Fun! 

Yes that is a train horn! 
Yes that goes on his truck! 
Yes we live in Tennessee! 

SO proud of my super talented little brother! 
 Love ya Buddy! 

6 comments:

AMY said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

WOW...he did a GREAT Job!
Love the photos you edited.....very cool!

Hannah @ The New Black said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh how I wish our garage looked 1/100th this organized! The second I saw the first couple of pictures I thought it looked like Tim the Tool Man Taylor's home garage from Tool Time. Weird, I know.

Hannah @ The New Black said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Not Tool Time, I meant Home Improvement. I don't know why it matters, doubt anyone else even knows what I mean! ☺

Monica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thats a pretty great job!

Jayne said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow! That is amazing! I see the organizing is in y'all blood... Even from ur pawpaw! Lol that he even labeled his wrenches! I loved how he hung them too!

Good work Ryan! I am impressed!

Christal said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow! That's super impressive!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...