Friday, February 17, 2012

The Big Event!

Good Friday Morning! 
We made it another week! 
I have been on clean up mode at work its always crazy the week after a big event! 
I have been stewing over paint colors! 
I have arranged and rearranged furniture for my new house a million times in my head! 
I have been BUSY with SparkleSource media! 
Sparkle Source Media


I have been planning a Moving Sale and the dates of the sale all depend on the weather! 

Lets be honest a few days ago it was 30 degrees and today its sunny and 60! 
So the Sale needs to be ready because when I have a nice weekend I am going for it! 

I have been cleaning out all my old school books and I sent some to my favorite little lady! 
Here she is with all of her new reading material! 





My New Kitchen looks like this...
homes for sale - http://571.mlsimages.movoto.com/027/1311527_4.jpg
Take out the table of course and to me its a blank canvas!! 
I am going with gray tones throughout the house! My sweet friend Jayne brought me the Sherwin Williams Color book and my word to say I was overwhelmed would be an understatement.
I want an industrial feel in the kitchen so this is what I am thinking ...


Love this back splash! 
I am taking a back splash class at Lowes and I am excited about it! 



Im thinking about ordering this cart from Ikea.....
FLYTTA Kitchen cart IKEA Gives you extra storage, utility and work space. Lockable casters for high stability.


Then on the wall behind the table where the phone is I am going to paint it...

and my Brother is going to build me these shelves on the painted wall and the shelves will be white

oh yeah and one day I will have a farmhouse sink! 


And we will be removing the ceiling fan for this! 



I love the big window in that kitchen so I am excited about all the natural light! 
I promise this will not become a home fixer upper blog but I cant help myself right now I AM TOO EXCITED! 

5 comments:

{annie_loo} said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

CONGRATS!!!!! This will be a lot of fun for you!!!

Suzie Thomas said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

These sinks also reach you a unique look. The faucet holes are within the countertop, and not kitchen sink black the sink itself

Suzie Thomas said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

In creating a house be sure the plan for your sinks as well as other plumbing utilities will probably be set into proper plan or pattern.

Dixie Belle's Cupcakes said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This is so awesome! I am so excited for you!! Girl, I know how to tile so if you want help with that backsplash just "holler" and I will be right over!

Mrs in Training said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oooh, love your ideas, can't wait to see it come together!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...