Friday, February 24, 2012

Content....

 Its Friday and I am an official  HOME OWNER (now what)! 
Every time I signed my name last night (which was A LOT) I felt more and more confident on my decision! 
Dont get me wrong I knew it was the house that I wanted but there is a lot to keeping up a house but I am ready for it and honestly I am so excited to be a home owner!! 

On my way home from the closing I literally Thanked God out loud for the blessings in my life.
I know that none of this would be possible without him! 

There is only one person that I wish could be here right now...

My Pap-Paw!
He would walk my yard, inspect the basement, check the roof and no one would enjoy my deck more then he would! 

I cant wait for the little man to come for a visit because the previous homeowner is leaving their tree house and that thing has Tristan's name all over it! 

My weekend is going to consist of my new friend Annie Solan! 
I bought my first quart, clear wax and the famous circle brush yesterday! 
I got the Old White and I am excited to try it out! 
I will definitly do a before an after post (Maybe if it turns out ok)! 

Next week I start back with the Vanderbilt Volunteer program! 
I know, I know...
You are thinking arent you moving?
Arent you always busy at work?
Arent you OCD about cleaning?
Arent you complaining about how busy you are?
Yes to all but those but the kids up there in that hospital dont care what I have going on they are just happy to have someone that will come in and play Shutes in Ladders, color with them or to sing silly songs! 
That to me trumps everything else that I have going on! 
I am honestly so excited about it!!! I cant wait! 

I know this is a weird post but it is just what is on my mind this morning!!! 
Happy Friday Friends! 

4 comments:

Just the Two of US said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

congrats on being a home owner! that's awesome!

ashley said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Congratulations Beth, what exciting news!!! :)

Shauna and MacLean said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That is wonderful. I remember my first house! Looking forward to pictures

Life With Lauren said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Congratulations on your new home! That program sounds wonderful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...