Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Headache of 2012

Good Morning!
 Did you miss me yesterday?
I was thrown for a LOOP by probably one of the worst headaches known to man!
Sunday night I went to bed with a headache and it woke me up around 3am and it was bad!
I will spare all the details but MAN it was not good - It took me most of the day yesterday to shake it! 

I hope you all had a good weekend! The weather was AMAZING! 
I came to the conclusion last night that God knows what he is doing by giving us an early Spring! 
You see my theory is early Spring means no heat is needed which means the electric bill will be cheaper therefore you will have the extra money that is needed to buy the $4.00 a gallon gas! 
I wont even go off about the gas prices but its so darn frustrating!!! 

So I busted out the Annie Sloan paint over the weekend!
LOVED it!
Here is part of a piece that painted - its the door of a cabinet! 


Here is the kitchen island that my little brother put together for me! 
 I would like to announce that I helped with this project by providing Sonic drinks, comic relief and screwing in the knobs on the cabinets! 

I have decided that I have some sort aversion to packing boxes!
For some reason I get focused on something else and no boxes get packed! 
I have washed curtains, painted furniture, cleaned out boxes of pictures, looked at magazines, priced for the Garage Sale, cleaned the garage but No packing boxes!
What is going on???

Ok its time for me to get busy! 
I took the day off of work yesterday due to the Headache of 2012 so I have a lot to do!!! 
Have a good day! 

4 comments:

Shauna and MacLean said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love the island is it a kit if so from where! I have. Wicked headache today it is definitely the weather. Take. Care

jessica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

those cabinet doors are beautiful. i love that crisp white. and i love that island too especially on wheels..anything is better on a set of wheels.

Laura said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Yeah, Id like to know where you got the kitchen island too! I've been looking for one on wheels the few I found this weekend didn't have them.

Monica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love that kitchen island! I hate packing, I avoid it for as long as possible

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...