Monday, February 6, 2012

Love that Guy!

Did y'all have a GREAT weekend?
Mine had the running theme of BUSY! 
I did get my hair done and that always make me happy :) 

I promise  I wont complain all week about everything I have to do but this week is BIG TIME BUSY! 
We are finally at Retreat Week here at the office?
I wonder what my life will be like once this over??
My blogging will be here nor there this week, meaning way more random then usual. 
Last night I had the TV on in the den, my office and my room with the Super Bowl on- I was in out of each room and I didnt want to miss anything :) Finally I realized with them all on and with the volume up it was making me CRAZY!!! I turned them all off but one and turned the volume way down!! Does this mean I am getting old because I prefer the peace in quiet :) 

Got to give a 2 thumbs up to Eli! 
Love that guy...


There little coach is just the cutest! 

Have you seen the TOMS ballet flats?
I love but for $80 - really???
Does anyone have a pair?

Remember this post?
When the mall looked like this....



Well its finally about to open back up after the flood and I CANT WAIT!!! 
I love me an Outlet mall! 



4 comments:

jessica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

oh my world!! 80 dollars for a pair of flats..i love you toms but not that much.

Sarah Wyland said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I can't wait for Opry Mills to re-open! I haven't gotten to experience it yet. I may have the date circled on my calendar - with everyone else within a 100 or so mile radius haha

Crystal said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Do you know when the mall will open?
I live outside of Memphis and I love to come to Nashville and shop that mall!

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I don't think I could spring $80 for a pair of flats...if I did, they'd better be water proof!

Love love love my GIANTS!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...