Monday, February 13, 2012

tap, tap, tap

tap, tap, tap
Is anyone out there....
hhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllloooooooooooooo
I cant believe it has been a week since I last blogged! 
Did ya miss me and all my randomness?

Lets just make this a rundown post....

The retreat for work is OFFICIALLY OVER! 
It went just as planned and I  couldn't be happier!
During the Retreat I stayed at a hotel that was 2 miles from my house - it was weird but I felt like I was on a little vacay! 
 I wore the wrong the shoes the first day of the Retreat so every step that I took the following days felt like I might die with every little step!

I didnt catch up on sleep like  I wanted to this weekend! 

Whitney Houston passed away - this makes me sad and a little mad at her! How could she be so careless with her own life?

I painted, organized and cleaned this weekend! 

I completed some Pinterest projects! 

I watched the Grammys! 
Favorites of the night! 
adele grammys performance 02.
julianne hough 2012 grammy awards 02

jennifer hudson whitney houston tribute grammys 06

anne v adam levine 2012 grammy awards 05

rihanna grammy awards 2012 02

I sold some stuff on Craigslist!

American Chopper comes back on tonight! 

Oh yeah also while I was planning the retreat last week....
I BOUGHT A HOUSE!!! 
Thats right folks- I am officially a house owner!! 
homes for sale - http://571.mlsimages.movoto.com/027/1311527_0.jpg

I still cant believe it and  I am so super EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Erica Miller said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh my goodness, your house looks SO cute!!! I love it! Maybe some day we can get a picture tour? :) When do you move in?

Monica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Congrats on the house!!

Shauna and MacLean said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Congratulations on the house it does feel good can't wait to see what u do with it!

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You sure know how to save the best for last! Congrats!!! I can't wait to see how you're going to decorate!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...