Thursday, February 23, 2012

Tornado Sirens

Good Morning Friends! 
Its sunny and 70 this morning in Nashville (Yeah its February)! 
You know when its this warm and it is supposed to be in the 40s tomorrow everything in between is going to be rocky! 
I hate tornado weather with a passion (not that anyone really loves it) but I am on the top floor of our building at work and dont think for a flying minute I wont be RUNNING down some flights of stairs if I hear that tornado siren going off! 

Yesterday my Mom brought me balloons for house closing day! 
Love her! 
The closing didnt actually happen yesterday because the underwriter got behind and was not able to get to our paperwork like we had planned :( 
I was on pins and needles all day waiting to hear from them!! 
BUT patients is a virtue - I did take all my nervous energy out  on my garage! 
I packed it up, priced for the sale and basically shuffled my junk around! :) 

Dad has been storing stuff down there so we sat him up in the corner with all his boxes and he went to town! 
Dont be fooled this man could be a hoarder of Office Supply - he had enough dividers for me to share with the whole neighborhood!!!!

These 2 precious people have been super sick (more Maren then Tristan) so I had to give them shout out this morning! 
Love you guys hope you are feeling better today! 

Ok I am off to get busy and to listen for the tornado sirens!! 


1 comments:

jessica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

ooh girl i hate tornados. scariest things ever! hope yall dont get one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...