Wednesday, February 15, 2012

"What I Love Wednesday"

Good Wednesday Morning! 
I am going to jump on the "What I Love Wednesday" Train! 

I am loving looking at paint samples, fabric swatches, kitchen islands, storm doors, light fixtures....

I am loving that I am closing on my house this time next week! 

I am loving that I am going to be having a Moving Sale in the coldest month of the year! 

I am loving all the politics right now! 
Such exciting time for our country! 
 

I am loving The Pioneer Womans show! 
She just cracks me up! 

I love This Kitchen Aid mixer cracks me up! 
I kinda love it! 

AND  I LOVE THIS BABY BOY! 

6 comments:

jessica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

i could honestly walk around home depot/lowes for hours lookin at all the home improvement supplies.

is that house in the picture the one you're buying?

Monica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love looking at paint colors! I can't wait till I move so I can paint the new place!

Andrea said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Congratulations on your new home:-)

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love that baby boy too!!! But not looking forward to a garage sale at all!! Mom

{annie_loo} said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

HOw did I miss that you were moving?!!?!?!?! CONGRATS!!!! That's exciting!

anieb said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This is one of the best posts that I’ve ever seen; you may include some more ideas in the same theme about Kitchen Fixtures. I’m still waiting for some interesting thoughts from your side in your next post.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...