Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday Fun....

Happy Friday Friends! 
Its been an insane week but what week is not busy?
The packing and Garage Saling are right on track! 
I am not in the process of moving all of my utilities over and getting that organized. 
My Granny is feeling much better! 
I am not drinking carbonation now(except for that occasional Sonic drink) baby steps! 
My new house HAS TO HAVE a new mailbox! 
I am buying all the paint for the new house this weekend! 
I have a TON of shots that  I have to have for Vanderbilt Volunteer! 
I got this is in the mail, so exciting...
 

My Dad is here...
 


Our office is gifting everyone with the new iPad and we ordered those today! 
 
I am deciding what to do with my old one which really isnt old it is an iPad 2! Decision Decisions but a girl doesn't need 2 that's for sure! 

I really want this mirror for my entry way! 
I want that mirror! mcclintockb.blogspot.com 
If you see it in a store let me know :) 

I also am going to convince my brother to make this for my deck! 
Surely it cant be that hard! 

022812-shelves1.jpg 

2 comments:

Cheryl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Yay for you new PW cookbook! I'm getting mine when I go to Oklahoma City in a few weeks to go to her book signing! I can't wait!

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That mirror is gorgeous!!!! I love the deck bar thing-y too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...