Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday!

Oh me oh my we made it to another Friday! 
I have to start this post with "You had to be there" story! 
Last night my mom and I drug ourselves to Outback after a very eventful evening of packing, garage saling and new house planning.
We were at the table shivering (no lie it was 30 degrees in there) and out of no where I see arms flailing, feet fly by the table and the loud noise of a blackberry banging against the floor! 
That is right a lady wiped out RIGHT beside our table-
She was so prim and proper, had her heels on, her hair was all fixed and she ended up all sprawled out on the floor at Outback.
I didn't laugh immediately because it would have been directly in her face! 
What was the best part is while she was trying to get up she never stopped texting.
I am laughing just thinking about it! 
Why is it funny when people fall???
LOL

Its pretty a pretty good week and a FAST one I might add! 
I got a raise this week! (So exciting)
90% of my house is packed and ready to move! 
I found some AMAZING deals this week online and on Craigslist (I am going to get an AMAZING Ebates check next time)! 

I got the chairs for the house and I got them for a steal!! 
Armless Upholstered Slipper Chair - Abstract Blue Floral 
Its the small things that excite me!  

I also FINALLY figured out one of the bathroom colors! 
I am painting this color 
 
This is the shower curtain and accessories that I got! 
 
 
 

The movers are booked!
Boxes are Packed!
I guess we are really moving to my new house :) 
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

90% packed...That might be stretching it!!Ha..Hopefully we will survive the dreaded garage sale...
I felt sorry for the lady last night but I did not dare look at you cause I know your views on people falling...Yes it was freezing in there! Mom

emenchho said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love the bathroom colors! I have been loving gray and yellow combos. :) Have fun packing up and moving!

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

It's always inappropriately funny when someone falls. I love it.

The bathroom is going to look wonderful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...