Thursday, March 1, 2012

Its my blog and I can DIY if I want to

Good Morning~ 
Its gonna be a crazy day here so I am going to make this short and sweet and random! 

Its the weekend where I have to be up at 6am to be at the car place! 
Oil Change, nail in the tire and my windshield wiper fluid is not working.
Its only Thursday and I am already dreading getting up that early on a Saturday! 
BUT I did find a coupon for the oil change - Score! 

I didnt do an Oscar red carpet rundown but here is my favorite dress of the evening! 

Emma Stone nailed it!
I loved it!! 

I dont really drink anything from a can but  I want one of these! 
You can find them here
love!

I am trying so hard to not post all the home stuff that I want to do! 
But this morning I decided "Its my blog and I can DIY if I want to"! 

Everything Everything Everything screams "PUT ME IN YOUR NEW KITCHEN"
I love every single thing about this kitchen! 
The island is AMAZING!!!
And that stove....Be still my beating heart! 
The Colors...
The lights...
The glass cabinets....


My little brother has agreed to build me shelves! 

These are EXACTLY what he is building me!
 I love them and cant wait to see them in my kitchen! 

I WILL paint the door to basement this color! 
not only a great image, but find all kinds of decals here


7 comments:

Ashley @ The Sweet Life said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Where are those cute koozies from? I Love them!

Brad and Debi Rucker said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I think you need to post pictures of your new house...before and after! I am excited to see what it looks like!!

JulieAnn said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That is an amazing kitchen! Where is the picture from? I want more details :)

LWLH said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That kitchen is ahhhhhhmazing.

Tricia Nae said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love that kitchen!! And the door color is fab too! Fun Fun!!

Heather said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love those burlap koozies!

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love how the color of the door coordinates with the color of your "new" stove! Your house is going to look awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...