Monday, March 19, 2012

Owl Stalking....

Happy Monday Morning y'all! 
We have summer temps in good ole' Nashville today! 
 
Its CRAZY and it is messing with my eyes! My eyes have been burning and itching for the last 2 days! 

What happen to Spring???
I want these Pink trees in my yard! I love them!! 
 

I did not sit down all weekend  but on the plus side I got a lot done! 
Paint bought, CHECK
Boxes Carried Downstairs, CHECK
Curtains washed and packed, CHECK
Rocking chairs for the front porch bought, CHECK
Garage Sale stuff priced, CHECK
Boxes labeled and organized, CHECK
Owl Stalking, CHECK
Thats right I spent about 2 hours stalking an owl that was right above my deck! 
I went outside to hang my curtains to dry off the deck and this big ole thing flew by and it totally freaked me out! 
It was this big ole' Owl! 
This isnt a great picture but you can see it in the middle of the picture! 

I have mentioned before that I dont do Wildlife so I was stalking from a far but still me and that owl made direct eye contact! Then I called the neighbor and her niece and sister in law over to see it and we saw its head go all the way around and that was it for me! IT FREAKED ME OUT!! 

Nashville is still on HIGH Peyton Manning Alert! 
 
HOPEFULLY he will make his announcement today that he is coming to Tennessee! 


3 comments:

Monica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ekkk that twisty neck thing freaks me out!

Laura said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I too am loving all this great nashville weather! Please Peyton come to the Titans...fingers are crossed :)

Laura said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

well, espn just made a very sad announcement.. BOO Peyton!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...