Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Pickles....

This picture just sums up this post! 

Back in my younger years I had a very unfornuate accident with the back of my Dads pick up truck, some deer and the road! The details are not necessary but lets just say there was falling out of the truck that ended with broken bones.
Fast Forward a lot, man I am getting OLD a few years and now we have a fracture and painful arthritis! 
My wrist has been killing me the last couple of weeks and honestly I just thought it was sore and sometimes it hurts when the weather is weird! 
Well I went and had it looked it and well there are a few things that I have to deal with now - one ending in surgery! Big SIGH...
Welcome to my life its always something! 

I have not had Starbucks in 4 days....
I miss it but my checking account does not! 

In my new house my laundry is in the basement but I am bound and determine to make it a nice area AND I will do this with a $100 or less! Bring on the Flee market! 
Basement laundry room
Laundry Room...looks sunny in the basement?
love this laundry room... hopefully in my next house i can have a laundry room/nook that isn't in a dingy basement

I want to buy this for my friend Clif because he HATES pickles - I am talking gagging hate! 20120302picklewine.jpg

I cant tell you the last time I ate an Oreo but today is the 100th Birthday! 
2012-3-6-oreos.jpg

Last week I showed a picture of my new kitchen/island and I have gotten 10s of emails asking me where its from! 
So here you  go! 
You can find it here
I love it and I will say that I am impressed about how sturdy it is and that it had FREE shipping

5 comments:

jessica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

yep today's post was super random. i'm sorry bout your wrist, that totally stinks..thinkin bout ya, girl.

i am lovin all three of those laundry rooms. i wouldn't want to leave. maybe i would actually do my laundry. lol. can't wait to see what you do with yours.

Monica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

LOl very random! I love oreos, I don't know how you don't know when was the last time you had one!

Charlee said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I felt the need for a post of randomness today too. I hope you get some relief from your wrist pain soon!
-Charlee
thecoachswifecw.blogspot.com

Tiffany said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ok, a basement laundry room sounds absolutely divine!! I can't wait to see how you transform it.

Leanna Vera said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I've been trying so hard to cut out Starbucks too! I relapsed last week and went 3 or 4 times but I haven't been since Saturday! Hopefully I can keep up the streak. I need to stay on budget haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...