Monday, March 5, 2012

Questions....

Good Monday Morning! 
What a busy weekend - I feel like I didnt stop until I went to bed last night! 
I did get a lot done so I think it is safe to say it was productive. 

I have to say our weekend started off a little scary! 
We were in full tornado mode Friday afternoon! 
We got up to 82 degrees with massive storms rolling in.
This is the size of the hail we had....


 Look how much there was!! 
It was 70degrees and it looked like it snowed!! 
The hail was so loud and so big that it made my Moms neighbors house alarm go off!



So I have searched high and low for striped curtains and NEVER found any SO.... I made some! 
They aren't perfect by any means! 
They have 3 thick coats of paint on them and you can still see thru the painted stripe -  I am going to get my Granny to sew a liner in them and I think that will solve the problem! 
Next problem - the paint splattered a little onto the white and I need to find a way to clean that up
Any suggestions?

These are the curtains I got for the Living Room....


I have another question for you...
In all my cleaning I have found numerous annuals, planners.....
What do you guys do with them??
I hate to trash them BUT if I take them to the new house they will sit in the basement where they have been for the last few years?
HELP!!!


Last question - 
I am thinking about doing a blog sale, what do you think?
By no means will I be selling big stuff but I do have curtains, pillows, vases...
What do you think?
Would anyone be interested?

3 comments:

Paige said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love the curtains (both sets)! I would be interested in a blog sale.

Shauna and MacLean said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love the curtains as well a sale sounds fun when do u move in and where is the island from?

Beth McC. said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Shauna I got the island from Wayfair! I have had a ton of people ask me about it so I am putting the link in my post tomorrow! Thanks for the curtain love :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...