Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tidy...

I wouldnt call myself a neat freak by any means BUT I do like things to be tidy.
Last night I got home late - we celebrated my sweet Grannys birthday! 
My Mom made homemade lasagna and we had Olive Garden salad and celebrated my Granny!
Of course all my pictures are still on my camera but I did take a picture of my little Zoe...


Anyways I got home late and I walked in and was greeted by boxes, mounds of clothing (not neatly folded stacks but mounds of clothing), an ironing board in my den, the stack of mail on my dining room table, empty Sonic cups and bags of Goodwill bags...
I stood there a minute... 
Threw the mail on the table with the rest of the mail...
Changed clothes and GOT BUSY! 
I got more done in that hour then I did all weekend! 
I was proud of myself! 
I am obsessed over this Garage Sale and move but its all good and it will be over soon!! 

I tried these this morning...
 
Not really a fan - I definitely did not love the blueberry!!
What do you guys eat for breakfast?
I need some new healthy ideas!! 

2 comments:

ashleycottrell said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Greek yogurt is my fast go-to or egg white scramble with veggie Morning Star sausage. Don't knock til you try it. I prefer the patties on the sausage links.

{annie_loo} said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I eat an apple with skippy natural peanut butter every morning. And I either have wheat thins or toast. Something salty to go along with it. YUMMY! MY FAVORITE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...