Tuesday, March 20, 2012

WHAT IN STARS NAME...

Please let me interrupt my regular scheduled random post for this COMPLAINT post! 
Thats right the sun is out but I am complaining! 

Why is that we are already in the 80s?? 
Where is Spring??
Why is it March and I already have air on?
Who is going to pay that electric bill???

Why is that I washed my car (Hand washed I might add) and today my black car is yellow! 
The pollen is insane and it is hurting my eyes!

Two separate businesses have double charged my debit card and let me tell you something its like pulling teeth to get that fixed! What in the world JUST REFUND THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont even get me started on this bozo! 
 

Last but not least...
 
My phone is making me NUTS!
I am an Apple person, I really am! I even did a tribute post to Steve when we passed! 
BUT my phone is making me loose sleep! 
Its not taking calls, I get a ton of voicemails at random time, its wont hold a charge and the text messaging has taken on a mind of its own! 
WHAT IN STARS NAME IS GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Monica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You need a moment to just scream aHHHHHHHHHH haha

Jessica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

The yellow poison is killing my sinuses! I am so ready for it to rain. It's been in the 80s for a week in Alabama too. What?! I'm going to agree with the phone. My sis in law has one, my calls never go through, and the voice mail doesn't show up until 3-5 days later. If you pay that much money, it should work right! I really hope your day gets better! :)

Kelsey Claire said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hang in there and just let it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...