Monday, April 2, 2012

The Before...

Well Friends my first post from my new house! 
My feet hurt
My back hurts
My brother hurt his knee


Basically my whole body hurts BUT I am a homeowner and I am moved in...sort of!
Everything is under this roof mostly in the garage but we are getting there! 
I won't lie the day I got the keys I had a bit of a breakdown I thought I had made a mistake BUT I was just overwhelmed but today I am feeling better and I LOVE this house I know this is where I am supposed to be! 
The last few days have been a blur... 
But we have gotten so much done! I owe my little brother so much!! 
He brought over his buddy Josh and they moved 90% of my furniture that night! We have all worked non stop! I owe Mom, Granny and Ryan so much after this! 

My Mom saw this on Pinterest and recreated it on my deck! 
I love it - its my own little oasis! 
Thanks Mom! 

Oh yeah  I got industrial I was actually quiet proud of myself - I changed the plates on the light switches and outlets. 

Here are a few of my BEFORE pictures! 
This is pre paint - pre everything...

My Bedroom

The Guest Room


The Kitchen 


The Dining Room! 
Check out that ceiling fan that sucker has to GO!  

The Office 

The Den! 


There you have it folks - the befores of the house! 
Im back friends I have missed my blog :) 

5 comments:

Andrea Sanford said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So happy for you! A lot to do as a single woman and you have done it! I remember the day Tim and I moved into our house as I said "Next time I move will be feet first!" LOL

First step in your new world! Yeah Miss Beth!

Shauna and MacLean said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Well done Beth looksa amazing already. You r woman. I may have to borrow the outside idea! Great i am sure you r so happy it really is satisfying to own a home! Congratulations!

Kimberly said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Congratulations! Looks great.

Monica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Congrats! Looks great, I am sure once you start putting in your touches it will be even better :)

emily said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Lovin' the new house! Can't wait to see the after!

(you still in Donelson?)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...