Thursday, April 5, 2012

Blue Mason Jars...

Hi Friends...
How is everyone?
Its a rainy night here in good ole' NashVegas!
I think all the moving stuff as caught up with me because I am tired! 
I foresee myself hitting the hay early tonight! 
Tonight I ran to get gas and before I realized it I was driving home to my OLD house! 
This is the second time I have done that, LOL I may or may not be loosing it! 

Here are some more pictures! 
Again I am in the early stages...
My goal is to get the furniture situated then everything else will come into place! 

 I got my new couch today and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! 


Picture wall in the hallway! 

Of course the blue mason jars are out and about! 


 The den! 

 I love my Great Grandmas pink chairs! 



I love that china cabinet! Thank old neighbor :) 

Sorry for the lighting I waited again till night to take pictures and I am just to tired to edit them! 



6 comments:

Maggie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your house is looking awesome! You have a great eye for decorating.

Enjoy the process :)

Sarah said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh my goodness, you have such fabulous pieces!! That couch...and your Grandma's pink chairs, I die!! Love what you have done so far, looks like a fabulous little home!! :)

Shauna and MacLean said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow it looks amazing no wonder you're tired

Shauna and MacLean said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your house is really looking like a home you seem to have loads of space! Enjoy love the transformation,
Great work!

Mrs in Training said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

LOVE the ikat slipper chairs in your den!!

Kristina said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Where did you get your couch? I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...