Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Flowers, Family and Easter Food

Here we are on this Tuesday Morning! 
Where did Monday go?
Better yet where did the weekend go?
I hope everyone had a great weekend and great Easter! 
Ours was full of Flowers, Family and Easter Food! 



And a little Chatting and Relaxing! 

After that it was off to my house for a little yard work! 
You see Mom, Granny and Ryan were all about this me, well, not so much! 
I would carry a shovel to and from and maybe drag a branch or two but thats about it for me and yard work! 
I am missing that jean because these people love it! I guess I take after my Dad when it comes to the yard stuff! 
 I have to give my little brother props on this because this is his profession and let me say he is good at what he does! 
Here are few pictures of the early stages! 

Yeah this little tree is now gone! 

Bed Edging was done...
(Are you impressed that I know what bed edging is? Yeah I am too)



Supervising...

Flower Beds were made! 

SO when all is said and done I am going to have an AMAZING looking yard and full of these too I might add...


THANKS LITTLE BROTHER!! I OWE YOU!!!!

Ok last thing...
Remember when I posted the bridal portrait of my friend Christal?

Yeah well she is pregnant!!!!!!
YAY we are all so excited and cant wait to add another little one to our group! 

2 comments:

jessica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

ooh can't wait to see the outcome of the landscaping. i decided to use a little of my tax return to landscape my front yard. now i'm super excited to get started!

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So glad you had a great easter. i love that wedding pic of your friend! gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...