Thursday, April 12, 2012

Flowers...

Y'all I am struggling to keep up! 
I have laundry piled up, bathrooms that need to be cleaned, emails for days to catch up on, boxes still to be emptied! We won't even talk about my DVR
My job is killing me right now! 
I am working some major LONG hours right now! 
But I did want to check in and tell everyone HI! 
I miss my blog :( 
I probably don't have many readers left! 
I know things will calm down soon- they always do! 
Until then don't leave me friends!!! LOL 

I will leave you some lovely flowers from my yard....


Who would have ever thought I would be clipping flowers from yard?

2 comments:

Casey @ Classic with a Pop said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ahhh we have all been there :) My blog is stuck on a permanent "pause" post at the moment too, from 2 months ago. We will all still be here :) Lovely flowers!

Brad and Debi Rucker said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Beth, you don't know me, but I truly enjoy reading your blog, so don't stop! I can't wait to see all the interesting things you do with your new house! I'm happy for you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...