Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday Five

Hi Friends! 
I am give you a Friday Five post because frankly that is all I have in me! 
I have worked more hours then humanly possible this week AND I have to work tomorrow. 

1. Restoration Hardware
I have a love hate relationship with this store.
It is insanely expensive
I love their stuff
Their Customer Service is well just not good! 

 


2. The days of being excited about this...

Has somehow changed to me being excited about these type things...

What does this mean????
Am I an adult now??? Oh MY! 
Who am I kidding I will always be Giddy over Louis Vuitton :) 

3. I am bound and determined to find a cool daybed and make my third room a guest room! 
Daybed

4.  I still kinda sort of love him...
Anderson

5.  Next year I will have something like this in my back yard! 
wine box garden

I so darn excited about it! 

3 comments:

Monica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Haha yes that makes you an adult and how you can not still kinda love him!?!

emily said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Welcome to the world of home ownership! I get way more excited about appliances, trips to Lowes etc than I should! ha!

Have a great weekend.

Lauren Thomas said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I LOVE the daybed room! Sounds dreamy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...