Thursday, April 26, 2012

I Believe...

I believe that all the GORGEOUS bedrooms on Pinterest are in studios that people have prepped and are not really in peoples homes because I could never get my bedroom to look like this...
#Bedrooms

I believe that I saw this yesterday online for a reason...
.

I believe that if I dont make it to the beach this summer I will com-bust!
.


I believe I am OBSESSED with the daily deals at One Kings Lane!  

I believe I have the best girlfriends EVER! 





I believe that this bag wants to place residency at my house :) 

I believe He the bestest little man on the planet! 


2 comments:

ty said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

omg, too funny. that bag wants to vacation to Arkansas too!

Shannon Hairr said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I want the same bag but in the teal green. Too bad I don't have an extra couple thousand laying around.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...