Sunday, April 15, 2012

Thats a Wrap...

Well that a wrap! 
The weekend that is- 
Again it was busy and I don't think I stopped till just now! 
I have another insane week ahead of me so I am going to bed early tonight so here is part of my weekend in pictures....
(Warning now they are all house pictures)

My Mom and Granny bought me new storm doors for a house warming gift! 
I love them!! 
Here is the beginning stages...

Here is the old door...
Nice, right?

 Here is the finished project! 
Thanks Ryan for getting this done for me! 

Mom posing with her gift!! 

Trash!! 

Love my new flower bed! 
Again thank you Ryan!! 

Pine straw....

Ryan got my new front porch  light hung too! 
You can see the old one in the picture above- SCARY! 

Love it! 

Finally getting some pictures/ mirrors hung! 
This one is in the dining room! 
Please excuse all the mess everywhere! 


In the den! 

I walked in my room tonight I loved the way the sun was coming through the window so I had to take a quick picture! 

2 comments:

Mrs in Training said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love all the updates...especially those lights! Gorgeous.

emily said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love all the updates! Your brother does great yard work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...