Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day to all you lovely Moms out there!

I hope everyone had a great day and got to hang out with your family! 
I cooked up a Mothers Day lunch for my Mom and Granny! 

So here is my day in Pictures...

I love having fresh flowers in my house, especially when they are in blue Mason jars! 

I got these for Mom and Granny but I kept them because I am having my girls over tomorrow night and they love flowers as much as me! 

Now on to the grub...

And I will just say it was straight YUM! 
 The after picture! 

 The meal...
We had grilled asparagus with feta, grilled corn on the cob, Barbecue chicken, twice baked potato casserole, homemade Red Lobster biscuits and Tea Punch.

Look at the little lady sitting in her chair WAITING for someone to drop something! 

Onto the gifts! 
I got Granny a little birdhouse! 
I thought it was too cute! 

I got Mom an iPad...
This is her look of surprise! 

 Playing with the new toy! 

Love these 2 ladies so much! 

Part of the family...

 Zoe was concerned that she might miss something! 

Happy Mothers Day Mom! 
I hope you had a great day! 
I LOVE YOU!! 

3 comments:

rinniez said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That meal looks delicious!! Come and cook for me any day :) xx

Lesley said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your photo's are beautiful, not to mention your furniture and your flowers for mothers day. I've just turned veagan so I'm searching for recipes for the family. I'm a gran and my mothers day card had 5 little orange hand prints on it with a flower pot underneath the 'flowers', I loved it. I got a little Tracfone SVC cell phone for seniors, with bigger keys and letters on the screen so I don't have to wear reading glasses to make a call.
Mothers day is my all time favorite day of the year where all my kids come together and make me feel loved. OOhh they grow up so fast.

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

One of my true blessings in life is my sweet daughter..yesterday was wonderful. It goes in my cherished memory box! <3 Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...